Terms and Conditions
Find out about how you can use our website, terms and conditions for membership, tickets, good and services, filming and school bookings, plus information on copyright policies.
- ‘Marks’ means the trademarks or service marks, logos or brands for the time being and from time to time properly used or adopted by and belonging to us or a third party. The term ‘trademarks’ shall, where the context admits, be deemed to include all logos and service marks.
- ‘Materials’ means, to the extent it is protected copyright work, and is not expressly marked as ‘Third Party Property’, all or any part of any text, image, audio, video or any other type of media in any format contained and comprised in the Website. ‘Materials’ do not include ‘Marks’.
- ‘Third Party Property’ means all or any part of any Marks, text, image, audio, video or any other type of media in any format contained and comprised in the Website and expressly marked as the copyright property of a third party.
- ‘We’ ‘our’ ‘us’ mean The Trustees of the British Museum or as the context requires the British Museum Company Limited, the British Museum Friends or the British Museum Great Court Limited.
- ‘Website’ means our website at www.himachalstatemuseums.in/ and any sub-domains.
Nothing contained in the Website shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use our Marks or those comprised in any Third Party Property displayed on our Website without our prior written permission or that of any third party owner. Your misuse of the Marks on our Website is strictly prohibited.
- We have taken every effort and care in preparing Materials, however we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy thereof, and Materials shall at all times constitute work in progress which we may change without notice. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of or reliance on Materials.
- Links within our Website may lead to other websites. They are provided for convenience only. We do not sponsor, nor necessarily endorse or otherwise approve of any information or statements appearing on those websites (or websites referred to or linked to those websites).
- Every reasonable effort has been made to seek appropriate permission from people identifiable in photographs used throughout the site.
Protecting your personal data
Use of ‘cookies’
Cookies and the Himachal State Museum website
Except to the extent required by English law, in no circumstances will we be liable to you in law for any special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages or wasted costs arising from your use of Materials, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Very soon upload…….